Club rivalry is secondary to life as seen in Muamba and Abidal’s case, FA Cup semi-final draw and much more in the world’s first football podcast with an Asia-Pacific perspective
Fernando Torres ended his torrid time in front of the goal after more than 26 hours and six minutes against Leicester City and in style. With two goals and as many assists, it did give him a reason to smile apart from the fact that he celebrates his 28th birthday today. Also on the Football Fever Podcast this week, Fabrice Muamba’s tragic fall and Eric Abidal’s liver transplant surgery highlight the community spirit existing in the world of football.
Join host Jason Dasey with guests Neil Humphreys, Mayur Bhanji and Steve Lai for the world’s first soccer podcast with an Asia-Pacific perspective.
The World Reacts To Muamba's Shocking Collapse...- Fabrice Muamba’s shocking collapse brings football world together
- Eric Abidal’s liver transplant surgery
- FA Cup semi-final draw
- Is Torres 'back' after breaking his goal drought?
- Suarez the catalyst for Liverpool’s Cup run
- Premier League Preview: Man Utd look to pulverise Fulham
- European champions Barcelona bailed out by Sevilla after bus mix-up
- Ex-Singapore S League Coach David O’Connor on his controversial new book "Putting the boot in: Surviving Singapore & the S-Leagu"
Neil Humphreys- Best Selling & Award Winning Football Author
Mayur Bhanji – Ex-BBC & Real Madrid TV Reporter, Producer of Football Asia
Jason Dasey – Ex-CNN, BBC & ESPN Host, EPL Anchor & Executive Producer for Astro SuperSport
David O’Connor – Former S-League Coach & Author of new book, ‘Surviving Singapore & the S-League