Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Caption

It was hoped that the Japanese might finally flourish under the newly-appointed Dutch coach but the former Bayern Munich boss has opened the door for the playmaker to leave

Caption

Los Blancos have paid €80 million for the Colombia international but the Portugal defender believes the 23-year-old will justify such an extravagant outlay

Caption

The Netherlands international, who had been linked with Manchester United, will complete a reported €9 million move to the Stadio Olimpico on Tuesday

Caption

The Norway international attacker only joined Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Bluebirds in January but will spend the first five months of the season with the Scottish champions

Caption

Last season's Ligue 1 runners-up have announced that the teenage midfielder, who has already been capped by France at Under-21 level, has signed a five-year contract

Caption

The Spaniard has insisted reports the striker will imminently seal a permanent move to Goodison Park are wide of the mark but he is nonetheless keen to strengthen his attack

Caption

The keeper is delighted with the signings the club have made this summer and hailed his rival for a first-team berth, Wojciech Szczesny, as he looks to make his mark in England

Caption

The former Brazil international has terminated his contract with last year's Copa Libertadores champions and is now being linked with Argentine outfit Boca Juniors

Caption

EXCLUSIVE: The Magpies could make a move to take the QPR striker back on loan at St James's Park after the France international's transfer to Anfield surprisingly fell through

Caption

The 27-year-old, who arrived at Loftus Road from Real Madrid two years ago, has returned to Basque Country following a loan spell with the Liga side last season

Caption

Manchester United look set to miss out on a key target as the Juventus director insists they intend to keep hold of the €54 million-rated Chile international midfielder

Caption

The striker was closing in on a move to Anfield only for the club to pull the plug, with Brendan Rodgers vague on why, but the QPR boss insists there must be other reasons

Caption

The 35-year-old was unveiling as QPR's latest signing on Monday but insists he could have extended his Old Trafford contract if the Welshman was appointed as permanent manager

Caption

The AC Milan chief says the club are assessing potential signings to replace the Brazilian but insists Mario Balotelli will not be leaving San Siro

Caption

The 21-year-old midfielder has joined for a fee believed to be worth €5 millon and manager Roberto Martinez is delighted with the capture of the "dynamic" player

Caption

The 19-year-old right-back has become the latest player to leave Southampton after the Gunners concluded a €20 million deal to make him their fourth acquisition of the summer

Caption

The Spanish coach has reportedly identified the Colombian as the ideal replacement for Dani Alves and told the club to do everything possible to sign him

Caption

The teenager has completed a move from Southampton in a deal worth up to €20 million and his new manager says he has all the attributes he looks for in a young player