After last week's failure versus Valenciennes, and the furore that followed, the Ligue 1 leaders will be hoping to get back on track against Remi Garde's men
Rachid Ghezzal is suspended, with Bafetimbi Gomis set to return to the starting line-up, most likely deposing Jimmy Briand on the right-wing, with Yoann Gourcuff also in line for a start after impressing in a free role lately. No.1 goalkeeper Remy Vercoutre is out for six months following a ligament injury, meaning young Anthony Lopes will make only his fourth Ligue 1 start against the league leaders.
Paris Saint-Germain will be without captain Thiago Silva following the club's 1-1 draw with Valenciennes while Salvatore Sirigu and Marco Verratti remain out following dismissals in the prior clash with Evian.
PSG will win the Ligue 1 title if they win at Stade Gerland, though will also be crowned champions if Olympique de Marseille fail to beat Toulouse on Saturday at Stade Velodrome (kick-off at 17:00CET).
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Olympique Lyonnais sit in third place - the final Champions League qualification spot - ahead of Saint-Etienne, Nice and Lille.
- Remi Garde's side have won just one of their last nine games against Paris Saint-Germain.
- Lyon have been awarded the third most penalties (10) in the top five European leagues this season. Only Juventus and Chelsea (11) have more.
- PSG sit top of Ligue 1 as of Saturday morning, seven points ahead of second-placed Olympique de Marseille with nine left to play for.
- Carlo Ancelotti's side have scored in each of their last eight league games.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (pictured, right) has failed to score in two consecutive Ligue 1 games for the first time this season.