Zanetti, Chivu, Juan, Nagatomo
Kuzmanovic, Kovacic, Cambiasso
Abate, Zapata, Mexes, Constant
Montolivo, Ambrosini, Muntari
Bojan, Balotelli, El Shaarawy
Inter host an AC Milan side which includes former Nerazzurri star Mario Balotelli, as both clubs target victory at the San Siro to mount a push for automatic Champions League qualification.
Andrea Stramaccioni has some new faces of his own as, despite being January additions to the Inter ranks, Zdravko Kuzmanovic and Mateo Kovacic have already become regulars in the starting XI. The pair should both feature from kick off but with Alvaro Pereira suspended Dejan Stankovic could be called in to provide more experience in midfield.
Andrea Ranocchia is not expected to feature due to injury, so Christian Chivu will return to the fold, with Yuto Nagatomo beginning the game from left-back having been rested during the midweek Europa League win over Cluj.
Mario Balotelli will make his return to the Derby della Madonnina, though this time he will feature on the side of the Rossoneri. The striker was ineligible for Wednesday's victory against Barcelona and could be supported in attack by on-loan Blaugrana talent Bojan.
With Antonio Nocerino, Mathieu Flamini and Nigel de Jong all sidelined, Massimiliano Allegri is unlikely to make changes to his midfield trio.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Inter have won the last three meetings between these two sides, two of which ended 1-0.
- A fourth-minute goal from Walter Samuel handed the Nerazzurri all the points in the reverse of the fixture earlier this season.
- Andrea Stramaccioni's men are undefeated in their last 10 home matches in Serie A.
- Zdravko Kuzmanovic and Mateo Kovacic (pictured right) could both make their Derby della Madonnina debut this weekend.
- Milan sit in third position in the table, just one point above their fifth-placed opponents.
- The Rossoneri last shared the spoils with Inter 20 games ago, a record which stretches back to October 2004.
- Milan hold the upper hand in terms of derby wins, boasting 81 triumphs to their arch-rival's 77.
- Massimiliano Allegri's men are currently on an eight-game undefeated run in the league.