Silvestre, Cambiasso, Chivu
Zanetti, Guarin, Gargano, Pereira
Motta, Antonsson, Portanova, Cherubin
Krhin, Kone, PerezGabbiadini, Diamanti
Inter boss Andrea Stramaccioni is not expected to ring the changes ahead of the Coppa Italia quarter-final against Bologna at San Siro on Tuesday.
18-year-old Marco Benassi made his Serie A debut in the 2-0 win over Pescara on the weekend, though he is set to be replaced by Walter Gargano, as the Nerazzurri seek an extended cup run to alleviate their recent sketchy form.
Wesley Sneijder continues to ponder over a move away from Italy and can be expected to continue his absence from the first team, though Stramaccioni will be hoping his available senior players can see off the Rossoblu and book a place in the final four.
For the visitors, Panagiotis Kone could be preferred to Saphir Taider in midfield, with Alberto Gilardino set to lead the line.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Inter have won the Coppa Italia seven times, with their last triumph coming in 2011.
- Andrea Stramaccioni's men beat Hellas Verona 2-0 to progress to the last eight.
- The club sit fourth in Serie A, with one league win in four, which came on Saturday in a 2-0 victory over Pescara.
- Inter's last home match against Bologna ended in a 3-0 win for the Rossoblu in February 2012.
- Bologna sit 14th in Serie A, following their 4-0 rout of Chievo on Saturday.
- Stefano Pioli's side have beaten Varese, Livorno and cup holders Napoli to progress this far.
- The club have two Coppa Italia titles to their name, with their victories coming in 1970 and 1974.
- The winner of this tie will face Fiorentina or Roma in the semi-final, with the first leg to be played away on 22 January.