Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo has made it clear that there has been no offers made for Radamel Falcao, and insists there is nothing in the rumours.
The 64-year-old was quite keen to talk down the speculation surrounding the possible departure of the club's striker insisting Atleti will stand firm if others come knocking.
"We have not received any offer from anybody. Nor has the player come to say that he wants to leave. Enough already, there is nothing at all here," he said to La Informacion.
The former Porto hitman has been in sensational form so far this season for Los Rojiblancos, scoring 11 goals in 10 appearances in La Liga. The 26-year-old arrived at the Estadio Vicente Calderon in the summer of 2011, replacing the departing Sergio Aguero.
It is not the first time there has been huge interest in Atletico's star strikers and Cerezo insists that while it is in his hands, he is determined not to let the Colombia international leave like previous Atleti heroes.
He added: "Falcao has a contract to fulfill but here we are sat in the middle watching what is being said. I insist that Chelsea, Borussia [Dortmund], nobody has called us, but if they do ask, they already know what there is. The same happened with "Kun" Aguero and with Fernando Torres."
Atletico currently lie second in the table just three points behind Barcelona having won 10 of their 12 games this season. They host Sevilla on Sunday as they look to make further progress in La Liga.