After dropping four points in the space of four days, the league leaders aim to bounce back against the Basque outfit at the Santiago Bernabeu without the suspended Jose Mourinho
Arbeloa, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo
Callejon, Kaka, Ronaldo
Cadamuro, Gonzalez, I. Martinez, De la Bella
Prieto, Zurutuza, Griezmann
Pepe and Mesut Ozil are suspended for Real Madrid's Primera Division encounter with Real Sociedad at the Bernabeu on Saturday, but Sergio Ramos has been given a reprieve and will play on Saturday.
Ozil and Ramos were dismissed in the ill-tempered 1-1 draw at Villarreal along with boss Jose Mourinho, who serves a touchline ban.
Pepe has been handed a two-match suspension after he insulted the referee in the tunnel after the match at El Madrigal and the Portugal defender will miss out on Saturday, but Ramos was given a reprieve on Friday as his red card was reduced to a yellow.
With Ricardo Carvalho struggling to recover from a thigh problem, Raphael Varane looks set to start in central defence in place of Pepe.
Fabio Coentrao is likely to be involved after being omitted against Villarreal, while Angel Di Maria (thigh) is still sidelined.
Carlos Martinez and Markel Bergara are out injured for Real Sociedad, who look to recover from Wednesday's 3-1 home defeat to Levante.
Gorka Elustondo misses out after his red card against Levante, as does Dani Estrada, who received his fifth yellow card of the season in the same match.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Madrid's 1-1 draw at Villarreal was the first time they had dropped points away from home since a goalless stalemate at Racing Santander in September.
- The Castilian side have won their last six encounters against Real Sociedad.
- Karim Benzema (pictured right) has scored 60 goals in all competitions since joining Madrid, nine more than the club's next highest French-born goalscorer, Zinedine Zidane.
- Real Sociedad have lost six of their last ten matches in La Liga.
- The Basque outfit are on a four-game losing streak away from home.
- Sociedad's last victory at the Santiago Bernabeu came in May 2004.