The defending Liga champions have little time to mull over their midweek 1-1 draw with Manchester United as they prepare for the visit of Paco Jemez's free-flowing side on Sunday
Ramos, Pepe, Varane, Coentrao
Callejon, Kaka, Ronaldo
Tito, Galvez, Amat, Casado
Bangoura, Dominguez, Piti
Real Madrid trio Alvaro Arbeloa, Luka Modric and Gonzalo Higuain will miss the Primera Division clash against Rayo Vallecano through suspension.
Xabi Alonso (groin) and Iker Casillas (hand) also miss out, while Pepe, Kaka and Jose Callejon could all be handed starts with the Blancos facing their third game in a week.
Rayo forward Leo Baptistao should play despite spraining his ankle during training on Thursday.
Defender Tito returns from suspension, while coach Paco Jemez begins a two-game touchline ban.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Madrid have only won two of their last six matches in all competitions (W2, D3, L1).
- The Castilian giants are unbeaten at home in La Liga this season (W9, D2).
- Jose Mourinho (pictured, right) will take charge of his 100th Liga match for Madrid on Sunday.
- Rayo Vallecano have won six of their last eight matches in La Liga.
- Los Franjirrojos have lost their last nine encounters against the Blancos.
- Rayo's last victory at the Santiago Bernabeu was a 2-1 success in January 1996.