The Eindhoven side are aiming for their ninth Dutch cup in history, while the Almelo outfit have made it to the final of the competition for the first time ever
Hutchinson, Marcelo, Derijck, Pieters
Wijnaldum, Toivonen, Mertens
Breukers, Rienstra, V/d Linden, Looms
Quansah, Overtoom, Duarte
Douglas, Armenteros, Everton
PSV coach Phillip Cocu doesn't have any noteworthy injury problems ahead of Sunday's game as defender Abel Tamata is the only absentee.
Cocu is likely to give Atiba Hutchinson the nod ahead of Stanislav Manolev at right-back, while Jeremain Lens will probably have to settle for a spot on the bench as well.
Heracles trainer Peter Bosz meanwhile has his full squad available as well for Sunday's match, meaning that attacking midfielder Marko Vejinovic could miss out on a starting berth.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- PSV have kept only one clean sheet in their last 20 official games.
- The Eindhoven side have made it to the final of the Dutch cup on 15 occasions so far, winning the trophy eight times.
- With four goals in four appearances, Tim Matavz is PSV's leading goal scorer in the KNVB Beker this term.
- It's the first time ever that Heracles have reached the final of the KNVB Beker.
- The Almelo side have kept a clean sheet in four out of their five cup games in 2011-12.
- Heracles coach Peter Bosz has won the Dutch cup three times during his career.