The top two in France clash in a heavyweight encounter on Sunday, with Remi Garde's Gones aiming to maintain their slender lead at the top of the league table
Jallet, Sakho, Thiago Silva, Maxwell
Menez, Pastore, Lavezzi
Reveillere, Lovren, Bisevac, Umtiti
Bastos, Malbranque, Ghezzal
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti could be without Brazilian centre-half Alex, who limped off just before half-time in the 4-0 win over Valenciennes.
The former Chelsea defender is currently rated as doubtful for the visit of the Ligue 1 leaders to the Parc des Princes, with Mamadou Sakho ready as a replacement.
Otherwise, Ancelotti is likely to name the same team who scored eight goals in their last two encounters, with Javier Pastore continuing his current run in the starting XI.
Meanwhile, Olympique Lyonnais coach Remi Garde has confirmed that Alexandre Lacazette will miss the trip to the capital with a hamstring injury. The winger joins Jimmy Briand, Clement Grenier and Yoann Gourcuff on the sidelines.
Anthony Reveillere is a doubt, having been substituted in the 1-1 draw with Nancy with a knock on Wednesday, with Garde waiting until Sunday to confirm his participation. Full-back Mohamadou Dabo is suspended for this match.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Paris Saint-Germain sit in second place in Ligue 1, following their 4-0 win over Valenciennes. A win would see them go top of the table.
- Carlo Ancelotti's men have scored in each of their last 14 league encounters.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (pictured right) has 17 Ligue 1 goals, having scored a hat-trick on Tuesday. Last year's top striker in the league was Olivier Giroud who only managed to find the net 21 times.
- The capital club have won their last two games by a resounding 4-0 scoreline.
- Olympique Lyonnais sit top in Ligue 1, three points clear of PSG and Olympique de Marseille.
- Lyon's last league victory at the Parc des Princes was in 2007. However, they prevailed 3-1 in a Coupe de France tie against Ancelotti's side in March.
- Bafetimbi Gomis has five goals in eight appearances against les Parisiens.