The Blaugrana will look to continue their dominant start to the season when they travel to El Sadar to face Jose Luis Mendilibar's hard-working side
Bertran, Arribas, Flano, Damia
Cejudo, Nino, Sisi
Alves, Puyol, Mascherano, Alba
Fabregas, Busquets, Iniesta
Tello, Messi, Sanchez
Osasuna midfielder Emiliano Armenteros is struggling with a groin injury and is set to miss Sunday's Primera Division encounter with Barcelona.
The Navarrese outfit, who lost their opening Liga fixture at newly-promoted Deportivo La Coruna, will also be without defender Nano (thigh).
Midfielder Anthony Annan may feature after arriving on loan from Bundesliga side Schalke on Thursday.
Barcelona boss Tito Vilanova could name a much-changed side from the XI that secured a 3-2 win over Real Madrid in Thursday's Spanish Supercopa first leg.
New signing Alex Song is lacking match sharpness but may make his debut off the bench, while David Villa could be handed his first start for the club since December 2011.
Midfielder Thiago may be forced to miss out again with a tibia injury that kept him out of the Olympics.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Osasuna have won just one of their last eight meetings with Barcelona in all competitions (W1, D1, L6).
- That victory came when the sides last met in February at El Sadar, with a Dejan Lekic double handing the home side a 3-2 win.
- Osasuna have not lost back-to-back games in La Liga since April, when they were beaten by Real Madrid and Rayo Vallecano.
- Barcelona have won three of their last five encounters with Osasuna at El Sadar across all competitions.
- By scoring against Real Madrid on Thursday, Lionel Messi became Barca's joint-highest top-scorer in Clasicos with 14 goals, equalling Cesar Rodriguez's tally in the fixture.
- Cesc Fabregas (pictured right) made his 50th appearance for Barcelona in the 3-2 win over Madrid.