The Ligue 1 leaders travel to Annecy again to face the side who spectacularly knocked them out of the Coupe de France last week, as they seek to edge ever closer to the title
Evian boss Pascal Dupraz is set to name the same side that featured in the last two games - a 3-1 defeat to Nancy and a 4-2 victory over Stade Rennais.
Sidney Govou and Djakaridja Kone are injured, with the likes of Milos Ninkovic and Kevin Berigaud keeping their place in the side, as Yannick Sagbo is expected to remain on the bench.
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti may not field Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the Ligue 1 trip to Parc des Sports, with the Sweden international having missed training on Friday with a virus.
Kevin Gameiro is in line for a return in his stead, with no other pressing injury issues for the capital club to consider as the title moves into view.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Evian sit 16th in Ligue 1, one point clear of the drop zone following the 3-1 defeat to Nancy last weekend.
- The Annecy outfit beat PSG in the Coupe de France last week, prevailing 4-1 on penalties after a 1-1 draw after extra-time.
- Evian will face FC Lorient in the Coupe de France quarter-finals on 8th May.
- PSG sit top of Ligue 1, nine points clear of Olympique de Marseille following their 3-0 win over Nice.
- They can go an unassailable 12 points clear this weekend, with four games to go. PSG also boast a +35 goal record over Elie Baup's side.
- The capital club have only won two games on the road in their last six.
- PSG have never beaten Evian in a competitive fixture away from home.