Tito Vilanova's side will look to recover from their Champions League hammering at the hands of Bayern Munich with victory over the Verdiblancos on Sunday
Barcelona forward Lionel Messi is doubtful to start against Betis at Camp Nou as he continues to cope with a hamstring injury.
Defender Eric Abidal (calf) and midfielder Sergio Busquets (groin) should be available but Cesc Fabregas is suspended after picking up his fifth booking of the season in the 2-2 draw against Athletic Bilbao.
Betis midfielder Eder Vilarchao is available to play his first game after a three-month lay-off with a tibia injury.
Casto (knee), Paulao (hamstring), Damien Perquis (calf), Nacho and Jose Canas (both suspension) are all sidelined, while midfielder Benat (back) and Nosa Igiebor (groin) are minor doubts.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Barcelona are on a three-match winless run in all competitions, losing two.
- The Catalan side's 7-0 aggregate loss to Bayern Munich was their heaviest two-legged defeat in European competition.
- Lionel Messi (pictured, right) has scored in his last 20 Liga appearances for Barcelona.
- Betis have won just one of their last six matches in La Liga (W1, D3, L2).
- Betis' last Liga win at Camp Nou was a 3-1 triumph in May 1998.